Founded in 1960 as the North Palm Beach Private School by Nancy and Marshall Benjamin, The Benjamin School of today is widely recognized as one of the nation’s premiere co-educational, non-sectarian, college preparatory independent day schools. Drawing upon our mission, guiding principles and 10 Traits of Character, TBS is a dynamic researched-based center of learning that serves a diverse student body from age three (WOW) to 12th grade.
- An exceptional AP program with 23 Advanced Placement offerings and student achievement rivaling that of any school in the nation
- Fifteen years of modern language instruction including Spanish, French and Mandarin Chinese
- 100% college acceptance rate with every class attending some of the nation’s most prestigious colleges and universities
- The lowest student/teacher ratio in a PK3-12 full-program in Florida
- The most current technology and training in TV Studio broadcasting and Video Production
- A superior and balanced program including rigorous academics, outstanding visual and performing arts and highly competitive athletics
- A committed and nurturing faculty serving individual student needs
For more information, Click here
5 reviews | Write a review
- on GreatSchools.org
We love this school! My child is doing amazing here! The quality of education is unbeatable in this area.
Since 1960, The Benjamin School in the West Palm Beach area has been encouraging the natural curiosity of youngsters. We challenge all children, from pre-kindergarten to 12th grade, to achieve their personal bests with a comprehensive and cohesive curriculum. Contact us today at (561) 472-5998 to learn more about our early childhood education program.
- on greatschools
I have been attending this school since lower school and am now in high school. The school has great leadership and academics. It is also very well rounded by integrating the arts and spots into the curriculum. I have friends that have graduated this school and went to prestigious colleges and they've said that they are so prepared for everything unlike some other people at the college.I highly recommend this school.
- on greatschools
I have four children that are thriving at Benjamin. They all have different personalities and each learn differently as well. The student to teacher ratio is small. The teachers know our children well and are able to customize their learning experience. My children transferred from great schools in Minnesota, yet our experience at Benjamin is much better. Benjamin has a strong leadership, great teachers and provides a very comfortable environment for our children. Our children are eager to attend school each morning. The programs are challenging yet taught in a way that keep the children engaged. The teachers are constantly taking extra-curricular courses to learn about the different and better methods for teaching and learning. The school has a great focus on teaching our children about life skills. We feel very blessed to be a part of The Benjamin School community.